Nested in an oasis of greenery, in the heart of a tropical garden, the Auberge Saint Aubin built in 1908 will dip you into a world of peace and authenticity.
Here, you are invited to live the Mauritian way: by taking your time!
Enjoy a delicious rum cocktail in the afternoon with homemade bites, before going to the restaurant Le Saint Aubin for supper in the superb colonial house, where local products are featured.
At night, relax in one of the 3 comfortable bedrooms and start the next day with the birds’ song and a generous continental breakfast!
A free guided visit of La Plantation de Saint Aubin will be offered to you and you may wish to relax by the pool during the day, ride a bicycle or start a “petanque” game for the fun.
As a couple or with your friends and family, discover the real meaning of « let live ».
Accommodation in a double room includes:
- Continental breakfast
- 50% discount on the visit of La Plantation Saint Aubin
- 10% discount on lunches and dinners at Le Restaurant Saint Aubin
- 1 double bedroom with adjoining bathroom
- 2 family rooms with adjacent shower room for each
- Common dining and living room
Pool, Internet, Restaurant, Currency exchange, Kids friendly